St. Mary’s family guesthouse is a spacious cabin with 6 guest rooms:
- one suite downstairs which includes one queen bed and a twin bed,
- one suite upstairs which includes one queen bed, a twin bed and a sleeper sofa,
- two guest rooms with a queen bed,
- two guest rooms with two twin beds each.
Use the form below to reserve the whole cabin. The suggested donation is $400 per night for families, or $40 per person per night for groups that are not families of 10 or more.
Clear Creek Abbey is located in the countryside about twenty minutes’ drive north of Hulbert. Usually, the GPS systems recognize the Abbey’s address (5804 Monastery Road). However, we advise newcomers to download the directions available on the Abbey’s website: www.clearcreekmonks.org/directions.
There are two bedrooms, both spacious, one upstairs and one downstairs. Each has a bathroom with a shower. In the downstairs bedroom there are one queen, one twin and one full size bed. In the upstairs bedroom there are four twin beds, one queen and one bunk bed. In addition to these, there are two fold-out sofas in the living room downstairs, and an assortment of cots. Sheets and towels are provided for the occupants of Saint Martha’s.
This cabin is considerably larger than Saint Martha’s. It has 6 guest rooms.
- suite downstairs which includes one queen bed and a twin bed,
- suite upstairs which includes one queen bed, a twin bed and a sleeper sofa,
- 2 guest rooms each with a queen bed,
- 2 guest rooms each with two twin beds.
All linen including sheets, towels, tablecloths and napkins are provided for occupants of Saint Mary’s. Pets are not allowed into the house.
There are ten beds and two pull-out couches, plus two cots, which amounts to sleeping space for eighteen persons. In the case of a bigger group, please consult the guest master. Pets are not allowed into the house.
Saint Mary’s can lodge 19 in beds: its capacity can easily be augmented with cots. Pets are not allowed into the house.
- For the Men’s Guesthouse: We suggest $50 per night per person for those staying in the main guest house, $40 for those at the old monastery; this includes meals and lodging. It is sometimes possible to work for one’s stay; you may arrange this with the guest master.
- For St. Martha’s Guesthouse: $100 per family; for groups: $30 per person.
- For St. Mary’s Guesthouse: $60 for a smaller room; $80 for a suite; $400 per night for the whole cabin for families and $40 per person for groups over 10.
- For Bethany: $50 per person. Arrangements of lodging fees can be made with the guest master for special situations (e.g., for a family sharing a room $75 per night).
The kitchen of either cabin has a full-size refrigerator, a tap for purified drinking water, a microwave, coffee pots, a blender, an oven and a stove, pots and pans, tea kettles, toaster, plus normal cooking utensils. Saint Martha’s provides dishes for serving a family of twelve; Saint Mary’s, a family or group of 25. Those staying at either of these two family guesthouses must provide themselves with all the food they need for their stay. Olive oil, salt and pepper and spices are often on hand.