The Gift Store is open: 9-9:55AM, 11:30AM-12:45PM, 3-Vespers, after Vespers (and other hours depending on the day, see our Liturgical Calendar).
The Gift Store is closed: before 9AM, 10-11:15AM, 1-3PM, after 7:25PM.
If you have never been to the Abbey, please examine the directions carefully and download or print the maps.
These are some of our products that are exclusively available in our physical Shop:
Abbey Cheese, made by the Monks of Clear Creek
Handcrafted Pottery and Candles
Over 1000 books
Building Something Beautiful For God –
To Last A Thousand Years
Our Lady of Clear Creek Abbey is a Benedictine community belonging to the Solesmes Congregation and, like other monasteries of the Solesmes Congregation, is to be counted among the institutes entirely ordered towards contemplation. It was founded in 1999 from the Abbey of Our Lady of Fontgombault in France and is located in the Diocese of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Clear Creek became an abbey in 2010 and counts 55 monks, who devote themselves to God alone in the hidden life, in silence and solitude, in constant prayer and willing penance.
After twenty years of existence, we are happy, by the grace of God, to have completed two large buildings and a sizable portion of our abbatial church. We started building the “Chapter House” to accommodate the growing number of monks and provide a Sacristy, Infirmary, classrooms and the Chapter itself. Please help us continue this arduous, but important work for the glory of God.
Our Lady of Clear Creek Abbey
5804 W Monastery Road
Hulbert, OK 74441-5698
Phone (918) 772-2454