- Jérôme Lejeune: A Man of Science and Conscience by Aude Dugast.
- French edition published in 2019. This English translation was published in 2021 by Ignatius Press.
- ISBN: 9781621644118
- Softcover, 393 pages.
- Read in the Refectory of Clear Creek Abbey starting in February 2022.
“Reading will always accompany the meals of the brothers. The reader should not be the one who just happens to pick up the book, but someone who will read for a whole week, beginning on Sunday. Let there be complete silence. No whispering, no speaking–only the reader’s voice should be heard there.” – The Rule of St. Benedict, chapter 38
This category is devoted to the books that are currently read in the refectory at Clear Creek Abbey.
- Sort by Default Order
- ISBN: 9780898704785
- The fast-paced, moving conversion story of the evangelical preacher and scripture scholar Scott Hahn.
- The monks of Clear Creek are reading this in the refectory, starting in August 2022.
- Saints of the American Wilderness: The Brave Lives and Holy Deaths of the Eight North American Martyrs, by John A. O'Brien
- ISBN: 9781928832904
- Softcover, 272 pages
- 8.5 x 5.5 inches
- This book was read in the refectory of Clear Creek Abbey starting in April 2023.
- The Deliverance of Sister Cecilia is a faith-filled, action-packed true story of a Slovakian nun who lived through the Communist take over of her country which she heroically resisted.
- Read in the refectory at Clear Creek Abbey starting in February 2023.
- Softcover, 344 pages, 5 x 8 inches.
- Click here to read a sample.